Garhwal Region holds an important place in the Hindu mythology being called the “DevBhoomi”. The whole land of Garhwal is always alive and vibrates with the music of chiming bells, bathing people at various Ghats, chanting of Hymns, song of local folks during festivals and fairs.
This trek goes through the lower valley having lush green meadows and forests. This is also the route between Kedarnath and Gangotri. The valley beholds scenic beauty of the surrounding Garhwal Himalayas and green pasture meadows where sheep grazes around lazily. The trek goes around Panwali Kanta Dhar which gives breathtaking panoramic views of the Garhwal Himalayan Peaks like Thalaysagar (6904 mtrs) and Chaukhamba (7138 mtrs).
It’s a paradise for the nature lovers and for those who seek adventure in climbing these majestic peaks. Overall this trek takes you to the natural beauty of the Garhwal Himalayas and the ancient mythological values from the hustle bustle of the city.
- Area: Garhwal Himalayas (Uttarakhand)
- Duration: 05 nights / 06 days
- Grade: Easy
- Highest Point: 3545 mts (Khimkhola Khal)
- Highest Camping Point: 3300 mts (Panwali Kantha)
- Highlights: Ghuttu village, Panwali Meadow, Local shepherd homes and lifestyle & Triyugnarayan temple with amazing scenery of Garhwal Himalayan Range.
- All transportation according to trip route & itinerary
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis in tents, homestay & lodges.
- All meals from lunch on Day 01 till lunch on Day 06.
- Professional guide fee, camping fee, sanctuary fee.
- Tents, mattress and all groups camping gear.
- All trekking arrangements with India’s most experienced guiding team, camp staff, cook etc.
- Sleeping bag & Personal Trekking Gear
- Items of personal clothing
- Any arrangements in Rishikesh
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, alcohol, cigarettes, camera fee etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Any kind of insurance, emergency evacuation, hospitalization, search & rescue expenses.
- Single Tent for all camping nights can be arranged at an additional cost of INR 8000/-
- Personal Porter to carry your day-pack during the trek can be arranged at INR 6000/-