Chandrasilla Top trek is one of the popular trek that can be undertaken round the year, in Garhwal Himalayas. Chandrasilla summit is a rock face above the temple of Tungnath, the highest of all the temples of Lord Shiva in the Himalayas. It is a short but rigorous hike beyond the temple. The Chandrasilla summit affords the most beautiful view of the Nandadevi, Trishul, Kedar Peak and Chaukhamba Group of Peaks.
Deoria Tal, one of the most beautiful high altitude lakes which are sprinkled all over the Garhwal Himalayas. Deoria Tal is situated at an altitude 2438 mts and is an excellent spot for angling and birdwatching. It is also very famous for the reflection of surrounding snow covered Peaks of Chaukhamba & Kedarnath on its surface at dawn and early in the morning.
- Area: Garhwal Himalayas
- Duration: 03 nights / 04 days
- Grade: Easy
- Highest Point: 4000 mts. (Chandrasilla Top)
- Highest Camping Point: 2900 mts.
- Highlights: Deoria Tal lake (2450m), Chandrasilla top (4000m), magnificient views of Mt. Chaukhambha & Kedarnath Group of Peaks, View of Mt Nanda Devi.
- All transportation according to trip route & itinerary
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis in tents.
- All meals from lunch on Day 01 till lunch on Day 04.
- Professional guide fee, camping fee, sanctuary fee.
- Tents, mattress and all groups camping gear.
- All trekking arrangements with India’s most experienced guiding team, camp staff, cook etc.
- Sleeping bag & Personal Trekking Gear
- Items of personal clothing
- Any arrangements in Rishikesh
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, alcohol, cigarettes, camera fee
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Single Tent for all camping nights can be arranged at an additional cost of INR 4000/-
- Personal Porter to carry your day-pack during the trek can be arranged at INR 8000/-