Back to Basics
Back to Basics
This trek is especially designed to experience the village life of Himalayan people.We have chosen village Khola which is approx. 6 – 7 hrs from Rishikesh and is in a very remote and unexplored part of the Garhwal Himalayas. Most of the inhabitants of the village depend on the resources of the village for their survival. The water resources in the valley are natural. It’s a perfect place for meditation, yoga, nature walks, bird-watching and to experience outside silence and inside peace. The lush green forests of this region are home to an astounding multiplicity of flora and fauna. A description of the charismatic beauty of this village would be incomplete without a mention of the people who inhabit this blessed village – simple, willing to help and hardworking.
Overall this trip is a great combination of culture, local traditions, and lifestyle and offers some great views of Himalayas with unmatched beauty of Mother Nature.
- Area: Khola & Dangiya Village,Garhwal Himalayas, Uttarakhand, India
- Duration: 05 days / 04 nights
- Type: Local culture, local traditions, homestay & trekking
- Grade: Easy
- Highest Point: 2400m
- Highest Sleeping Point: 1900m
- Accommodations: 01 night homestay in Khola Village, 02nights in Daunda Village in nature camp, 01 night in Maithyana Village.
- Highlights: Home stay experience with local villagers, local organic & vegetarian Garhwal Indian Food, local Garhwal Himalayan Tradition and Culture, breath-taking Himalayan Views, and most importantly, a pure and complete unmatched trip.
- All transportation according to trip route & itinerary
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis in tents, & home stay.
- All meals from lunch on Day 01 till lunch on Day 05.
- Professional guide fee, camping fee, sanctuary fee.
- Tents, mattress and all groups camping gear.
- All trekking arrangements with India’s most experienced guiding team, camp staff, cook etc.
- Sleeping bag & Personal Trekking Gear
- Items of personal clothing
- Any arrangements in Rishikesh
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, alcohol, cigarettes, camera fee etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Any kind of insurance, emergency evacuation, hospitalization, search & rescue expenses.
- Single Tent for all camping nights can be arranged at an additional cost of INR 8000/-
- Personal Porter to carry your day-pack during the trek can be arranged at INR 5000/-