Divine Himalayas Retreat
Divine Himalayas Retreat
Chopta is an unspoiled natural destination lying in the lap of the Uttarakhand Himalayas and offers views of the imposing Himalayan range including Trishul, Nanda Devi and Chaukhamba. Chopta valley is surrounded by forests of pine, deodar and rhododendron and is rich in flora and fauna.
Yoga retreat in Chopta valley is an excellent opportunity for you to rejuvenate, recharge and relax yourself. We have designed this Retreat especially for those who are looking for an opportunity to go within and find those little spouts of ever expanding happiness.
Beautiful moderate and alpine meadows surrounded by oak, pine and birch tree forest and scenic beauty of greater Himalaya, tranquillity around, all these things create a healthful and inspiring atmosphere which for yogic (meditational) exercises.
During the trip to Chopta valley, you can take a trek to the nearby region of Deori Tal. Deoria Tal is situated at an altitude 2438 mts, and one of the most beautiful high altitude lakes which are sprinkled all over the Garhwal Himalayas. Another place to visit is Chandrasilla Top trek is one of the popular treks that can be undertaken round the year, in Garhwal Himalayas. Chandrasilla summit is a rock face above the temple of Tungnath, the highest of all the temples of Lord Shiva in the Himalayas. It is a short but rigorous hike beyond the temple. The Chandrasilla summit affords the most beautiful view of the Nandadevi, Trishul, Kedar Peak and Chaukhamba Group of Peaks.
Kartik Swami Temple is a highly revered shrine set amidst serene environs, at an altitude of 3048 m, in Rudraprayag District, Uttaranchal. This temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva’s son Kartikeya. The splendor of the magnificent views of the snow-clad Himalayas from the temple fills the heart with awe and delight.
- Area: Chopta and Kartik Swami Valley, Garhwal Himalayas, Uttarakhand, India
- Retreat Duration: 07 nights/ 08 days
- Retreat Type: Yoga, meditation, spiritual, culture and trekking.
- Retreat Grade: Easy
- Highest Point: 4000m
- Highest Sleeping Point: 2900 m
- Accommodations: 01 nights guest house in Kanak Chowri Village, 01 night in guest house in Ukhimath Village, 02 nights in Lake Deoria Tal, and 03 nights in glamping camps in Chopta Valley
- Retreat Highlights: Yoga and Meditation in pure Himalayan valleys, local organic & vegetarian Garhwal Indian Food, Kartik Swami Temple, Local Garhwal Himalayan Tradition and Culture, breathtaking Himalayan Views, Deoria Tal Lake, Chandrasilla Top and most importantly, a pure and complete unmatched Retreat.
- 07 nights/ 08 days retreat
- All Accommodation (Guest houses and nature camps)
- Trekking in Kartikswami and Chopta Valley, Garhwal Himalayas- North india
- All Meals
- Porters and ponies
- All workshops (yoga , meditation, etc)
- English speaking trekking guides
- All national park fees
- Meals Lunch & Dinner (While stay in Leh city)
- Personal spending money
- Personal porters and ponies
- Emergency evacuation expenses
All food is vegetarian, No alcohol. When camping no internet, no receptions (emergency phone only) and no fridge. Roads are wild and you will see cows on roads, footbridges and in shops.
“Love the natural setting and sheer the beauty and peace all around you in the Lap of the Divine Himalayas.”