Art of Living
Art of Living
Come with us to the magical Himalayas and explore this question. Retreat into the mountains and let yourself dive into days of inspiration, movement, amazing food, talks, treks, the Garhwali culture and let your “to-do world” rest for a while.We begin and end our thirteen-day journey in Rishikesh - the magnet for spiritual seekers and also is a yoga capital of the world. In between we spend 04 days in Daunda Village - a beautiful remote village of Garhwal Himalayas with nature glamping camping in a lush green valley. Then followed by one night in the holy village of Ukhimath which is regarded as the winter sheet of Lord Shiva and wrapping it up with three days of stay in the stunning Chopta valley of Great Himalayan mountains. To give you a little glimpse of a day; starting with morning movements inspired by yoga, natural movement and meditation. Then a home cooked breakfast in the beautiful nature. A hike to the village meeting the locals and encountering there day to day living lifestlye. Lunch at the camp and sometime with the villagers in their homes. Workshop during the afternoon and evening meditation, food and campfire. Let’s explore together - what is the art of..
- & LIFESTYLE OF LOCALS OF HIMALAYAN VILLAGES AND MOST IMPORTANT YOURSELF.....
“A RAW RETREAT FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN THE BEAUTY OF NATURE, DETACHING FROM THE WESTERN WORLD AND MOVING CLOSER TO THESELF”
- Area: Daunda Village & Chopta Valley, Garhwal Himalayas, Uttarakhand, India
- Retreat Duration: 12 nights/13 days
- Retreat Type: Trekking, Yoga, Meditation, “Glamping” (glamorous camping) & Wellness Himalayan Retreat
- Retreat Grade: Easy to Moderate
- Highest Point: 4000m
- Highest Sleeping Point: 2900m
- Accommodations: 04 nights hotel in Rishikesh, 04 nights in Nature Camp at Dangiya Village, 01 night Guest house in Ukhimath town, 03 glamping camping in Chopta Valley
- Retreat Highlights: Yoga and Meditation in pure Himalayan valleys, Ayurvedic Massage, Intro to Rishikesh (“the birthplace of yoga”), local organic & vegetarian Garhwal Indian Food, local Garhwal Himalayan Tradition and Culture, breathtaking Himalayan Views, Trek to Tungnath Temple, Whitewater Rafting on the Ganges and, most importantly, a pure and complete unmatched Retreat.
- 12 nights/ 13 days retreat
- All Accommodation (tents, guesthouse and nature glamping camps)
- Trekking in Chopta valley, Garhwal Himalayas- North india
- Back to the basics village life, 1 cooking lesson
- All Meals
- Porters and ponies
- All workshops (natural movement, cooking, Ayurvedic consultations, massage, Vedic astrology consultations etc.)
- English speaking trekking guides
- White water rafting down the Ganges
- Transfers from Dehrandun airport Rishikesh
- All national park fees
- Personal spending money
- Personal porters and ponies
- Emergency evacuation expenses
All food is vegetarian, No alcohol. When camping no internet, no receptions (emergency phone only) and no fridge. Roads are wild and you will see cows on roads, footbridges and in shops.
“An open heart and mind is a must for this retreat”