Musmola & Chopta Valley
Musmola & Chopta Valley
Musmola village is a small settlement of perhaps 16 families located in a very remote and unexplored part of the Garhwal Himalayas. Most of the inhabitants of the village depend on the resources of the village for their survival. Now it relates to the road, but when there were no roads the people walked for days to reach the town of Srinagar, which is the biggest town for nearby villages.
The water resources in the valley are natural. It’s a perfect place for meditation, yoga, nature walks, bird-watching and to experience outside silence and inside peace. The lush green forests of this region are home to an astounding multiplicity of flora and fauna. A description of the charismatic beauty of this village would be incomplete without a mention of the people who inhabit this blessed village – simple, willing to help and hardworking.
The other phase of the trek lies in the Chopta valley which is one of the most beautiful valleys in the Kedarnath region. The hikes in the valley are amazing and from every hike one can see “The Great Himalayan Belt”. The forests are full of wildlife and rhododendron trees.
- Area: Musmola Village & Chopta Valley, Garhwal Himalayas, Uttarakhand, India
- Duration: 08 days / 07 nights
- Type: Culture, local traditions, home stay & trekking
- Grade: Easy to little moderate
- Highest Point: 4090mts
- Highest Sleeping Point: 2900mts
- Accommodations: 01 night home stay in Musmola Village, 06nights in Daunda Village & Chopta Valley.
- Highlights: Home stay experience with local villagers, local organic & vegetarian Garhwal Indian Food, local Garhwal Himalayan Tradition and Culture, breath-taking Himalayan Views, Trek to Tungnath Temple, climb to Chandrasilla top and most importantly, a pure and complete unmatched trip.
- All transportation according to trip route & itinerary
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis in tents & home stay.
- All meals from lunch on Day 01 till lunch on Day 08.
- Professional guide fee, camping fee, sanctuary fee.
- Tents, mattress and all groups camping gear.
- All trekking arrangements with India’s most experienced guiding team, camp staff, cook etc.
- Sleeping bag & Personal Trekking Gear
- Items of personal clothing
- Any arrangements in Rishikesh
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, alcohol, cigarettes, camera fee
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Single Tent for all camping nights can be arranged at an additional cost of INR 4000/-
- Personal Porter to carry your day-pack during the trek can be arranged at INR 8000/-